Our Puppy Health Guarantee
In a perfect world, NO customer will ever need to use this puppy health guarantee. We want you to know that our staff is here to help you and your puppy get the help you both deserve.
As soon as your fur-ever friend comes home, he or she is a part of the family. So if a pet health issue arises, you treat it with just as much care and concern as you would for any other member of the family. We’re dedicated to matching you with happy and healthy dogs — which is why our puppy health guarantee is so important to us. This covers what to do if you notice something amiss and what your rights are when you partner with our Puppies. Ultimately, our dog health guarantee is in place to take care of our dogs and to let you feel completely comfortable when searching for your paw-fect match. Learn all about our puppy health guarantee right here.
OUR Health Guarantee for Every Puppy
What We Guarantee You
- To preserve your rights of the dog health guarantee, you must take your newly purchased dog to a licensed veterinarian for examination within 30 days of purchase. If a veterinarian determines, within 30 days of purchase, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of sale and delivery, you have the following options:
- Return the dog for a complete refund.*
- Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value.*
- Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for the veterinarian fees to make the puppy healthy, not exceeding the purchase price.*
What To Do If You Notice Something
- If, within 30 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian determines that your dog has a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely affects the animal’s health or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same options as outlined in the above section.
- Within two business days of a veterinarian’s certification of your dog’s illness, defect, or death, you must notify the seller of the name, address, and telephone number of the examining veterinarian. Failure to notify the seller within two business days will result in forfeiture of rights of the puppy health guarantee.
- Refunds or reimbursements shall be made no later than 14 days after the seller receives the veterinarian certification. Veterinarian certification shall be presented to the seller no later than five days after you receive it.